I’m Branden, and somehow you’ve managed to find my special corner of the internet. Glad you’re here.
The most important things you need to know about me are:
- The proper spelling of my name is Branden (not Brandon, Brendan, or Brenden). You can blame my parents.
- I’m a pizza connoisseur, but I don’t explore too many toppings past pepperoni. Also, I’m a proud owner of 10+ pairs of pizza socks (my friends “get me”).
- Somehow I’ve amassed 1,000+ movies in my personal collection. Some days I feel like a walking, talking version of IMDb.
- My partner Jackie is the best thing that ever happened to me, and if you have a chance to get to know her someday you’ll see why.
- I joined a fraternity in college, and somehow that experience sent me down a unique career path that’s allowed me to work with student leaders and higher education professionals across North America. Who knew that was a thing?
- My pride and joy, aside from my autographed Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers memorabilia, is Chandler, my wheaten terrier. He came home with me for the first time in February of 2017, and nothing has ever been the same.
- 9/10 times I’m being sarcastic – don’t take it personally. 1/10 times I’m trying extra hard to be extra nice.
As for the boring stuff, I was born and raised in Southwest Michigan. I’m a 2010 graduate of Grand Valley State University where I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Advertising and Public Relations. After earning my Master of Arts degree in Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education from Ball State University in 2012, I lived and worked in Colorado for a few years before returning to the Great Lakes State. In 2016, I purchased my first home in the Grand Rapids metro area, and in 2019 I sold that home and moved to Green Bay with my incredible partner Jackie. My career allows me to work with amazing colleagues at Phired Up and TechniPhi helping fraternities and sororities across North America grow.
Maximizer – Focus – Harmony – Communication – Individualization